I’m so embarrassed.
I had planned to launch Life Purpose Academy over two weeks ago, but…
But then life happened.
- We had family return from overseas that needed housing for a few days.
- My dear wife had to have a 2nd biopsy (gratefully it came back negative for cancer).
- The web page design team wasn’t able to finish the launch page for Life Purpose Academy.
- I had a conference to attend on the east coast (Tennessee) that took me away from home for six days.
So, we are still not there, but we are close, so very close.
- The videos on the why and how of telling your Life Story are ready.
- The web page designers are almost done.
- The sign-up calendar for anyone desiring a coaching time is ready.
- The desire to interact with you is greater than ever before.
- The conference I had attended brought greater clarity and motivation.
Did you enjoy this post?
Subscribe and be the first to receive blog posts and ministry news, PLUS receive 5 FREE introductory videos for Life Purpose Academy!